The private the secluded bush cottages of Paradise offer a rustic, authentic, back country experience
Set amongst 300acres of pure wilderness beauty, the cottages of Paradise have been used for over a hundred years by families wanting to escape the ‘rat race’ and get back to basics. These really are iconic huts; rustic, clean, ‘do it yourself” type accommodation where the only mod cons you’ll find are a BBQ and outside toilet.
Cottages are equipped with:
- Dry wood for indoor fire places
- Gas cookers/BBQ – bring your own gas bottle
- Full set of cutlery, plates and all other kitchenware
- Pillows with clean pillow case and bottom sheet
- Toilet paper
- Bring your own bedding/towels and provisions
- We can refreeze your chiller pads for your chilli bin if required
- If staying in an un-powered cottage there are NO OPTIONS for charging electronic devices.
There is a strict NO Candles & NO FIREARMS policy here at Paradise
The Old School
Garden of Eden