Separate and private from the main homestead the secluded bush cottages of Paradise offer a rustic, authentic, back country experience
Set amongst 300acres of pure wilderness beauty, the cottages of Paradise have been used for over a hundred years by families wanting to escape the ‘rat race’ and get back to basics. These really are iconic huts; rustic, clean, ‘do it yourself” type accommodation where the only mod cons you’ll find are a BBQ and outside toilet.
Cottages are equipped with:
- Dry wood for indoor fire places
- Hot water from wetback/coal range
- Gas cookers/BBQ – bring your own gas bottle
- Full set of cutlery, plates and all other kitchenware
- Pillows with clean pillow case and bottom sheet
- Toilet paper, candles & matches
- Bring your own bedding/towels and provisions
- We can refreeze your chiller pads for your chilli bin if required - PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO FRIDGE AVAILABLE FOR COTTAGES WITHOUT POWER
- If staying in an unpowered cottage there are NO OPTIONS for charging electronic devices.
Please note that all bookings taken from 1st December will be at the new set rate.
There is a strict NO FIREARMS policy here at Paradise
The Old School
Garden of Eden